Did you know?
In 2012, We Care Community Services:
• Served more than 10,000 residents of Rhea and surrounding counties.
• Provided more than 2,000 hours of counseling at our Individual and Family Services Center.
• Distributed 22,771 bags containing 285 tons of food to the hungry through our food pantry.
• Provided 1,467 nights of emergency shelter to 85 of our homeless neighbors at Haven House.
• Provided $5,023 in emergency financial assistance to 116 people — to help pay for things like emergency fuel, utilities and housing.
Click here to learn more about how We Care helps those in need!